AskOmics 4.0.0 is out!
Partially compatible with AskOmics 3.x.x. User accounts and uploaded files can be kept, but all RDF data and saved queries must be deleted befor upgrading.
- Union query
- Several numerci attribute
- ldap auth
- Admin can create users
- Admin can delete user and user can delete themselve
- don't show public datasets to guests
- Boolean value
- Password recovery
- Change default namespace
- Makefile for install build run test ...
- Store abstraction in sql database
- Welcome message
- Human id in results file
- Start query with the sparql editor
- Check for endpoint metadata during RDF integration
- Integrate al RDF format